Do you identify with any of these situations?
- The thought of losing weight makes you feel unsafe, anxious, or stressed.
- You go on one diet after another without success.
- You exercise and eat healthy food, but don’t get results.
- You lose some weight, then “plateau” and can’t lose any more.
- You go on an extreme “starve” diet, feel deprived, and then binge.
- You lose weight, then gain it back, plus MORE.
- You “hate” your body and consider it an “enemy.”
If any of the above (or all of the above!) apply to you, first, it’s not your fault!
So what’s going on?
You’ve simply been using the wrong tools for the job and “talking” to the wrong part of your mind. If you’re trying to lose weight without the proper mindset, you may experience frustration despite your sincere efforts and genuine desires.
Positive thinking, self-control, will power, affirmations, and logic all sound great, but for many people, they simply don’t work. And for good reason. They are conscious mind tools, and conscious mind supervises us only about 10%. The other 90% is supervised by subconscious mind, where habits are stored and re-education can happen for deep lasting change.
In my individual sessions and weight loss groups I use the gentle effective subconscious mind tools, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT Tapping), Emotion Code, and Hypnosis, so that, first, you can feel safe to change. Then I will guide you to make friends with your body and release the negative thoughts and emotions blocking you from accomplishing your goals. Once we release self-sabotage, objections, and conflicts you will feel free to attain the healthy weight that works for you.
If weight loss is your priority and you are ready to make a commitment to your weight loss goals, let’s talk. Therese@HypnosisAndEFTct.com or 203-710-7438.